Adam had a conference in Los Angeles this weekend, so I went along for a fun vacation. While Adam was working, Amy, (Adam's co-worker's wife), and I went out exploring. We saw the Chinese Theatre with the stars' handprints, the Walk of Fame with the celebrity stars, the Griffith Park observatory, and Santa Monica beach. My favorite part of the trip was the Santa Monica Pier with the ferris wheel and rides. At the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica, we saw a skateboarding dog and some awesome hip hop dancers. It made me want to get back into dancing so bad!
It was a really fun trip, and Adam and I did get to spend Friday night together. We went to a nice dinner at an Argentinian restaurant. On Sunday morning, we ran out to the beach for a really short time together. It was so nice and sunny, I want to start planning another trip!

Santa Monica Beach at Sunset

Griffith Park Observatory. This is the largest urban park in America.

The Audrey Hepburn Star.

Debbie Reynold's Square at the Chinese Theatre. You can tell she was wearing some cute high heels. Some of my other favorites were Roy Rogers and Trigger, Bing Crosby and Kermit the Frog.
No comments:
Post a Comment