We finally now have the internet at home again, so hopefully I'll be updating this more often. Grant was a cute little cowboy for Halloween. We took him to a Trunk or Treat, and he wasn't too sure about it. He got one piece of candy, and that was enough for him. Adam and I, of course, wanted him to keep going so that we could "share" his candy with him. Afterwards though, we went trick or treating with his cousins to a few houses and he got into it them.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Halloween
We finally now have the internet at home again, so hopefully I'll be updating this more often. Grant was a cute little cowboy for Halloween. We took him to a Trunk or Treat, and he wasn't too sure about it. He got one piece of candy, and that was enough for him. Adam and I, of course, wanted him to keep going so that we could "share" his candy with him. Afterwards though, we went trick or treating with his cousins to a few houses and he got into it them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the post! We are going to be up North the week after Christmas. Can you guys get together?
Post a Comment