The last time we moved we had Grant help us put together his crib and set up our bed. Grant thought he was in charge, and would grab the screwdriver and work on one end of the crib screwing in the bolts. Ever since then, he has been obsessed with tools. He either wants a screwdriver, which he calls "scwew," or the car keys all the time as he goes around the house finding all the bolts and screws in the furniture and doors and then proceeds to "fix" everything for us.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lins, How I have missed you!! I have often wondered what ever happened to you and Adam. I am still in Idaho, but I come down to Utah at least once a month, we should get together and have lunch. We could invite Tarrin and her little girl. Love and miss you always, Bri
Post a Comment