To My Dear Friend Jackie,
I want to offer my sincere apologies for being a lame Blogger, Facebooker, and the like. In an effort to show that I will try to do better in the future, I have posted a few pictures below. Yes, they are all from my phone and random, and are missing details, but I hope you will see my sincere desire to do better in the future. Thank you for being my friend even if we have to rely on the good old forms of communication like in-person visits and texts.
Best,
Lindsay Nelson
cc: All friends and blog followers

3 comments:
Grant is so grown up! I'm so glad you posted some pictures! Hope all is well!
his smile in the last picture is adorable! he must be full of fun.
Yahoo! I love it. Don't get me wrong, I love the in-person visits the most, but because that's not always feasable, this is a pretty close second. Thanks Lindsay! By the way, I laughed pretty hard when I saw what this post was titled. :) Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment