Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We spent Thanksgiving with Adam's family in Bear River. I missed the hustle and bustle of the Child Family Thanksgiving Party (120 of my dad's family get together on Thanksgiving), but we had fun. Grant loved the pumpkin pie, and asked for it for breakfast the next two mornings. I said yes on Friday, but not Saturday. . .

2 comments:

Janeen said...

Cute pumpkin lover!
There's a shift in your idea of a holiday as your family grows- huh? We had our Thanksgiving with just immediate family for the first time this year. It was small but enjoyable, like yours.
Is Grant excited for Christmas?

Alison said...

Cute! Those pies on the table look pretty tasty... It was our turn for Thanksgiving with my husband's family this year, and it was at OUR house! A lot of craziness but I am glad it is over. I'm excited for next year...