Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun!

We've been having a lot of fun now that it's finally
stopped raining so much and we can play outside more!
Our good friends, the Newbold's were in town, so we
went to have a BBQ at Silver Lake in Big Cottonwood Canyon.
It was fun to hang out with them, and we wish they lived in Utah all the time!




Grant and Macie are about 7 months apart, and Jackie and I
have secret plans for an arranged marriage!


Grant got to go swimming at his MorFar's house. He loved it!


And, Grant and I cooled off in the sprinklers after a day at work and school.


3 comments:

Tami said...

You're such a good mom, running through the sprinklers with him! That is seriously so cute!!!
Ahh...summer is such a fun time of the year (especially when you're just a little kid!)

CurtisandJackie said...

We loved hanging out with you and can't wait to see you again tomorrow! And, Curtis and I decided that the guy in the movie the Proposal looks kind of like Adam. You married a movie star!

CurtisandJackie said...

Hey you, I think you should post pics. from your fun trips! We miss you guys!