As all of you know, Adam loves the Jazz and most sports. Last night he got to go to the Jazz game and sit courtside! His seats were right on the floor at about the foul line. His boss had two tickets he couldn't use, so Adam and his co-worker got to go. He got the whole VIP treatment with dinner before the game, and unlimited snacks and drinks during half time. I was jealous about the game itself, but when he told me about the all-you-can-eat nachos at half-time, I was green, green, green with envy! (I love nachos!)
It was fun to see him get to do something so fun for himself, since he works so hard for us all the time!



6 comments:
wow those are awesome seats..i also LOVE Nachos. yum!! lucky
I am SO jealous! Looks like he had fun!
How fun! Don't tell Curtis, I think that would make him more jealous than he could handle!
I am so glad you found me on here! I keep this updated (well, mostly!) Your little family is so cute!
And...yes, that Sophie, is the same Sophie I've had since Junior High! :) She is 10.5 and rules the roost!
No way! That's totally awesome! Front row seats!!! We are jealous!
Post a Comment