Thursday, October 16, 2008

First Posting

So, I think we may be the last young couple on earth to start a blog. I always enjoy looking at my friends blogs, so I thought it was time to start one of our own.

Things are going really well for us right now. Adam is really enjoying his job at United Mergers and Acquisitions, and we are just thrilled that he has found something that he enjoys and that will help him learn the things he wants to learn. He just found out that he gets to go to Amsterdam next week- how exciting!

Grant is doing great. He's starting to talk more and more each day. Some new words are cheese, keys, Zeke (grandpa's horse), and grandma and grandpa. Sometimes you have to use your imagination with the last two. He just started day care on Monday and has adjusted better than we could have asked for. His teacher said that he did "amazing" on his first day. He cried the first day when it was time to go because he wanted to keep playing in the little village they have with toys. He seems to think he is pretty big stuff for going to "school" every day.

I am doing well, just working at the U. We're still looking for a place in Salt Lake, but hopefully we'll find that soon and can get a little more settled. We're really grateful that our parents have been helping us out so much during this crazy time of transition. What would we do without families?

No comments: